Pacific Asian Consortium in Employment

ENERGY    Weatherization

Our Weatherization Program helps keep families safe and healthy through cost-saving energy initiatives.

We provide government funded assistance in managing costs associated with home energy bills, energy crises, weatherization, and energy-related minor home repairs. Weatherization can help you stay warm in the winter, cool in the summer, and secure from unsafe heating and cooling conditions.

What Services Are Covered?

Depending on qualifications and assessment, our installation crews may install/perform:
  • Combustion Appliance Safety Testing
  • Heater, Water Heater, and AC Repair or Replacement
  • Microwave and Refrigerator Replacement
  • LED Light Bulbs
  • Low-Flow Showerheads
  • Smoke Alarms/CO Detectors
  • Wall and Attic Insulation
  • Caulking & Weatherstripping
  • And More!
PACE’s Weatherization program serves the following Los Angeles County cities or zip codes:

Carson, Compton, El Segundo, Gardena, Glendale, Hermosa Beach, Inglewood, Lawndale, Manhattan Beach, Paramount, Redondo Beach, Santa Monica, Torrance, Burbank (91502, 91503, 91505, 91506, 91521, 91512, and 91523 only), Los Angeles (90001-3, 90006-9, 90011-15, 90017, 90020-21, 90024-25, 90027-30, 90036-39 90043-55, 90057, 90059-62, 90064, 90066-69 90071, 90077, 90079, and 90094 only)

If you don’t see your city or zip code listed above, please click here to find services in your area.

Are You Eligible for Weatherization Assistance?

Check below to see if you meet the requirements to apply for weatherization assistance.

CalWorks/TANF/AFDC (current month)

General Relief (current month)

Child Support (last 4 weeks)

SSI/SSA (current award letter/current month’s bank statement)

Pension (current month’s statement)

Wages/Paystubs (last 4 weeks)

Worker’s Compensation (last 4 weeks)

Unemployment/State Disability (last 4 weeks)

Financial Aid (current award letter)

Foster Care or Adoption (current month’s check stub)

Loans (letter from lender and CSD43B filled out)

Household Size

Monthly Income





















  • U.S. government-issued photo I.D. (applicant only)
  • Social security number or other acceptable document (applicant only)
  • Current electric bill and gas bill complete with all pages covering at least 22 service days with meter readings.
  • Proof of current monthly income for all household members, as applicable (see Types of Income). Document must show gross benefit amounts covering the past 30 days. If there is a household member 18 years old or older without income, cash income to report, any income or expense situations to clarify, you must complete the CSD43B form available here.
  • Current year’s lease agreement or section 8/HUD contract showing your current monthly rent portion, current year’s property tax statement, OR current month’s rent receipt or mortgage statement.

NOTE: Additional documents may be required.

How to Apply for Weatherization

PACE Energy – Weatherization
1055 Wilshire Blvd, Suite 900E, Los Angeles, CA 90017

Office hours are Monday to Friday, 8:00 AM to 3:00 PM.
A drop box is available to submit applications before or after office hours.
No appointment necessary.

Need more help?