PACE Zero Emission Vehicles Awareness & Education Program (PACE ZEV- AEP)
Plug Into the Present… Say goodbye to the “Gas” Age and switch to the Electric Age! Get an electric vehicle today!
PACE is collaborating with Electrify America (EA) to provide information to consumers regarding zero emission vehicles (ZEVs) as an alternative mode of transportation that is both energy-efficient and environment-friendly.
Stay tuned for translated handouts coming soon!
Electrify America is investing $2 billion over 10 years in Zero Emission Vehicle (ZEV) infrastructure, education and access. For more information on EA: www.electrifyamerica.com
What are Zero Emission Vehicles?
Zero Emission Vehicles (aka an electric car) is a battery operated electric vehicle powered by a large rechargeable battery instead of a gas engine.
This means instead of spending hundreds of dollars on gas each month, you can save BIG money by charging your car at home, work or a local charging station. On top of this, you will also be helping the environment!
And there is more.
Benefits: What’s in it for you?
- Convenience – No more filling up at the gas stations!
- Performance you can feel—experience the silent engine as it takes you to your destination.
- ZEVs incorporate the latest technology! Get the newest gadgets for your ride.
- ZEVs help the environment—it is emission free. No fumes!
- Savings – some users have reported spending as little as $50/month* to operate their ZEVs.
*Individual results may vary and depend on Time of Use Rates
Rebates and Incentives
AND you may be able to actually get PAID to own and drive one!
Replace Your Ride Rebates:
- Residents in the South Coast Air District (includes Orange County, portions of LA, Riverside and San Bernardino counties) may receive up to $4,500
- Additional funding and lease options are available to residents in eligible ZIP codes who purchase a hybrid or electric vehicle of up to $5,000
- Meet income requirements shown at replaceyourride.com
- Live in the South Coast Air Quality Management District, which includes all of Orange County and major portions of Los Angeles, Riverside and San Bernardino County; and
- Own a vehicle that meets program requirements.
- For more information on the rebate program, click here
Clean Vehicle Rebate Project (CVRP):
- Additional rebates for lower income customers who purchase or lease a new Plug-in Hybrid Electric Vehicle (PHEV) or Battery Electric Vehicle (BEV) may receive up to $4,500
- Eligibility – Eligible applicants must meet requirements that include, but are not limited to, the following:
- Be an individual, business*, nonprofit or government entity that is based in California or has a California-based affiliate at the time the rebated vehicle is purchased or leased.
- Meet income eligibility requirements at the time application is received.
- Submit an application prior to exhaustion of available rebate funds and within 18 months of the vehicle purchase or lease date.†
*Sole proprietorships and DBA’s (Doing Business As; also, called fictitious business name, assumed business name, or trade name) cannot apply as a business and must instead apply as an individual. Additionally, a trust is not considered a business and any vehicle purchased through a trust will be processed as an individual application and the individual submitting the application on behalf of the trust is subject to income requirements.
†For Tesla and other vehicles ordered without a standard lease/purchase agreement, the date of first registration with the California DMV will be considered the date of purchase or lease.
- For more information on the CVRP rebate program, visit: Clean Vehicle Rebate Project
Other potential local rebates:
- Southern California Edison’s Clean Fuel Reward Program $1,000
- LADWP Qualifying Used EV or PHEV program $450
Other useful links
- Rebates for Installation of Charging Stations:
- Download and find your closest charging station here
- Check out another clean transportation option: BlueLA is an all-electric car sharing service expanding to 40 stations, 200 charging points, and 100 cars in Los Angeles. Learn more here.
Ready to get started?
Contact us today by phone 213-989-3182 or email to learn more!