Completing the fillable WorkSource Application
Save the form (PDF format) to a drive or location on your computer. Avoid completing the form online within your web browser using a built-in PDF viewer.
Use the latest version of Adobe Reader to complete fillable PDF forms. Mac and Windows versions of the free Adobe Reader are available from Adobe.
Before completing the form:
- If viewing the form in a built-in PDF viewer using Chrome or FireFox, right-click the PDF and select Save as or Save Page As
- You should then be prompted to choose a location to save the file
- Make sure the type is set to PDF
- Select the location on your computer and click the Save button
- Please note the file name and location of the saved file
- Once saved, navigate to the file on your computer and open it
- You are now ready to complete the form
After you have completed the form, save a final version of the file to your computer.
Submitting the Application
After you have completed the form and checked that all fields have been filled, save a final version of the file to your computer.
Click on the green Submit Application button to securely send the completed application by email to PACE Downtown/Pico Union WorkSource Center.