WE ARE OPEN
Our offices are physically closed and our staff is working remotely to continue providing the same excellent client service that you have come to expect from us. PACE continues to be open for business, and we want to assure our clients and partners that we are continuing to work for you.
- City of Los Angeles
State of CA
FUNDING & FINANCIAL ASSISTANCE
- PACE Finance Small Business Loan – PACE is an SBA Lender, Community Development Financial Institution (CDFI), CalCAP Small Business Lender & City of LA BusinessSource. Fill out this short survey and our team of experienced lenders will contact you. Apply Now
- Los Angeles City Small Business Microloan Program – Provides financing needed to strengthen small business enterprises in this time of acute need that have been affected by the COVID-19 outbreak. Apply Now
- State Level
- The Governor’s Office of Business and Economic Development (GO-Biz) – See Link
- City of Los Angeles Resilience Toolkit for Businesses – strategies to keep employees safe, maintain operations at maximum possible capacity, and prepare business continuity plans. See Link
Los Angeles County’s Department of Consumer and Business Affairs’ Office of Small Business – Can help connect you to local, state and federal resources, including layoff aversion and emergency loans – See Link
- COVID-19 Biz Tools – A growing list of additional resources – See Link
EMPLOYMENT & UNEMPLOYMENT
- City of Los Angeles – Employment Support for Small Businesses – See Link
CA Labor and Workforce Development Agency – COVID-19 Resources for Employers and Workers. See Link
- Employment Development Department (EDD) – Reduced Work Hours – Unemployment Insurance Work Sharing Program – alternative to layoffs. Employer Info and Information for Workers.
CA Worker Compensation Information – Benefits for Workers impacted by COVID-19. See Link
Sick Leave Policies require sick staff to stay home. Learn more about California’s sick leave policies here.
- CDC Planning Checklist – This is a checklist was written for large businesses during the Influenza pandemic, but you can use it as a guide in monitoring your company and being prepared. Download PDF
Emergency Planning Process Checklist – If you have never planned for an emergency, here are forms that will make life less difficult during a crisis for you and your employees. Download PDF
- CDC (The Center for Disease Control & Prevention) – Leading national public health institute of the United States. Visit Website
WHO (World Health Organization) – Specialized agnecy of the United Nations responseible for international public health. Visit Website