PACE Business Development Center (BDC) and Women’s Business Center (WBC) offers a wide variety of programs and services where today’s aspiring entrepreneur or business owner can start, grow or strengthen their business as well as connect to one another and to other resources that will illuminate the path to success.
Starting your own business and developing it into a successful enterprise is no easy task, and a key factor to success is a matter of knowing about and taking advantage of the resources available to help you. Whether you need assistance in securing licenses and permits, refining your business idea, or accessing capital we can help you transform your business idea into a reality and provide the guidance necessary for success.
PACE Business Development Center partners with and/or operates the following programs and services:
- City of Los Angeles BusinessSource Center (Central West Region)
- Certified U.S. Department of the Treasury Community Development Financial Institution (CDFI)
- U.S. Small Business Administration Women’s Business Center (WBC)
- U.S. Small Business Administration (SBA) Microloan Program Intermediary
- U.S. Small Business Administration (SBA) Community Advantage Approved Lender
- U.S. Small Business Administration (SBA) Program for Investment in Micro-Entrepreneurs (PRIME)
- Office of Refugee Resettlement Microenterprise Development Grantee
- Office of Refugee Resettlement Individual Development Account Program Participant
- Participating lender for the City of Los Angeles Citywide Business Loan Program